It’s true, a resume can’t get you a job. However, an ineffective resume will stop your job search in its tracks! You and your career are worth the investment. You think you can’t afford a professionally written resume, but you can’t afford NOT to have a great resume. An expertly crafted resume from Get Results Career Services:
- Clearly communicates the BENEFITS you can offer an employer.
- Sets YOU apart from the crowd.
- Entices the employer to call YOU by providing a compelling NEED to speak with you.
- Boosts your CONFIDENCE in your skills and abilities.
- Prepares you for job INTERVIEWS.
- Helps you command MORE SALARY in the job offer phase.
- SAVES TIME in the job search process.
- SAVES MONEY in lost wages and lower salary offers.
- REDUCES FRUSTRATION with the job search process.
The Student / Entry Level customer is a recent graduate or current student beginning your career. Alternatively, you may be new in your career and have less than 5 years of experience to list on your resume.
The Professional / Mid-career customer is a seasoned employee with more than 5 years of experience. This level fits most any career field from including blue collar, white collar, and technical specialties.
The Executive / C-level customer is at the senior level of their leadership career. They hold director, V.P. and C-suite managerial roles across diverse industries.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We offer additional services such as Federal Resume Writing, Individual Coaching Sessions and LinkedIn profile writing.
Please contact us for more information.
IS IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO JUSTIFY SPENDING MONEY ON YOUR RESUME?
- If you have attempted to write a resume for yourself you are aware that it is harder than it looks. We would never attempt to do YOUR job – you are the specialist in that particular field. Let us do OUR job by handling your resume – this is our area of specialty.
- A resume is more than a piece of paper. A $1 bill and a $100 bill are both just a piece of paper. Like a resume, their value is determined by what is printed on that piece of paper. What value does your piece of paper – your resume – communicate about you to potential employers?
- Hiring a professional to write your resume is much less expensive than the salary you are losing being unemployed or underemployed. Your resume is the gateway to demonstrating your value to a potential employer. A well-written resume can help you command a greater salary from your job offer. Think about these figures:
- At an annual salary of $50,000, for each day you are not collecting a salary, you are losing $192 each work day. It will just take a few days of your salary to pay for a professional resume that will help you stand out from the crowd!
- Having a professional resume that enables you to command an additional $10,000 in salary could mean $192 per week in your paycheck. It will just take a few weeks at this higher salary to recover your investment in your career!
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR INVESTMENT IN THE FUTURE OF YOUR CAREER:
- A personalized phone or in-person consultation to allow us to get to know you, your skills and accomplishments. There is no time limit – we take as long as necessary to gather the information we need.
- A personalized version of your resume written in YOUR voice – no templates or “canned” resumes.
The opportunity to make revisions or changes to ensure you are 100% comfortable with the content of your resume.
- The best service possible in the resume industry. We are invested in your success, and we are truly dedicated to helping you achieve your dreams. Feel free to call with questions, concerns or just to calm those pre-interview nerves.
- Our personal guarantee that your resume will get results. If you do not receive any interviews within the first 30 days we will re-write your resume for FREE.